During Michigan’s stay-at-home order, the following local restaurants are providing carry-out, curbside pickup, and/or delivery in Detroit and its surrounding area. This Metro Detroit takeout guide is part of a series of takeout and delivery round-ups of Michigan cities, including Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, and Ann Arbor.
Table of Contents
- Best Takeout & Delivery From Metro Detroit Restaurant Chains
- Best Detroit Takeout & Food Delivery
Best Takeout & Delivery From Metro Detroit Restaurant Chains
Andiamo is offering carry-out and curbside pickup via online and phone and food delivery through DoorDash and UberEats from 12 to 8 p.m. daily. When ordering by phone, you can take advantage of the buy one, get one free entree deal (up to $25). Plus, wine is 25% off for carry-out orders. In addition to its a la carte menu, Andiamo has a grab-and-go menu of dinners that feed four people with an option for additional portions and freezer-friendly bulk options including soups, sauces, and artisan pasta. Gift cards are available to purchase online, and you can get a $100 gift card for only $75.
- Bloomfield Township: 6676 Telegraph Road | 248-865-9300
- Clarkston: 7228 N. Main Street | 248-620-9300
- Dearborn: 21400 Michigan Ave | 313-359-3300
- Detroit: 400 Renaissance Center Suite A-403 | 313-567-6700
- Fenton: 102 Silver Lake Road Suite 1 | 810-354-8446
- Livonia: 38703 W. Seven Mile Road | 734-953-3200
- Sterling Heights: 14425 Lakeside Circle | 586-532-8800
- Warren: 7096 E 14 Mile Road | 586-268-3200
According to their COVID-19 response statement, the Rugiero family’s restaurants are offering carry out, take-and-bake meals, and contactless delivery within a limited area. To place your order, call your local restaurant.
- Antonio’s Cucina Italiana: 22220 N. Canton Center Road, Canton | 734-981-9800
- Antonio’s Cucina Italiana: 26356 Ford Road, Dearborn Heights | 313-278-6000
- Antonio’s Cucina Italiana: 37642 W. 12 Mile Road, Farmington Hills | 248-994-4000
- Antonio’s Piccolo Ristorante: 31735 Plymouth Road, Livonia | 734-513-8000
- Roman Village Cucina Italiana: 9924 Dix Ave, Dearborn | 313-842-2100
Astoria Pastry Shop
Astoria’s European desserts are available for carry-out only between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. each day.
Astoria Pastry Shop Locations
- Greektown: 541 Monroe Street, Detroit | 313-963-9603
- Royal Oak: 320 S. Main Street | 248-582-9220
The family-owned burger joint with locations in Livonia and Farmington Hills is offering carry out.
Bates Hamburger Locations
- Farmington Hills: 22291 Middlebelt Road | 248-478-7350
- Livonia: 33406 Five Mile Road | 734-427-3464
Bigalora Wood Fired Cucina
Bigalora Wood Fired Cucina Locations
- Plymouth: 777 W. Ann Arbor Trail | 734-233-6200
- Rochester Hills: 6810 Rochester Road | 248-218-6230
- Royal Oak: 711 S. Main Street | 248-544-2442
- Southfield: 29110 Franklin Road | 248-750-2442
If you are craving Detroit-style pizza, you can order Buddy’s Pizza for curbside pickup for free delivery via DoorDash from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Friday and Saturday. To place your carry-out or curbside pickup order, do so online (except Bloomfield Hills and Royal Oak) or by calling your local Buddy’s Pizza.
Buddy’s Pizza Locations
- Auburn Hills: 2612 N Squirrel Road | 248-276-9040
- Bloomfield Hills: 3637 W Maple Road | 248-645-0300 | Phone orders only
- Dearborn: 22148 Michigan Ave | 313-562-5900
- Detroit: 17125 Conant Street | 313-892-9001
- Downtown Detroit: 1565 Broadway Street | 313-765-1500
- Farmington Hills: 31646 Northwestern Hwy | 248-855-4600
- Grosse Pointe: 19163 Mack Ave | 313-884-7400
- Livonia: 33605 Plymouth Road | 734-261-3550
- Novi: 44225 W 12 Mile Road | 248-675-0881
- Plymouth: 15075 Beck Road | 734-414-9429
- Shelby Township: 45841 Hayes Road | 586-566-1233
- Royal Oak: 32218 Woodward Ave | 248-549-8000 | Phone orders only
- Warren: 8100 Old Thirteen Mile Road | 586-574-9200
- Woodhaven: 21611 Allen Road | 734-362-7162
Fishbone’s Rhythm Kitchen Cafe
Fishbone’s locations in Detroit’s Greektown and St. Clair Shores are open from noon to 8 p.m. daily for carry out, curbside pickup, and delivery via DoorDash, Grubhub, and UberEats. The local restaurant chain is offering 20% off carry-out orders at this time.
- Greektown: 400 Monroe Street, Detroit | 313-965-4600
- St. Clair Shores: 23722 Jefferson Ave | 586-498-3000
The Great Lakes Coffee Roasting Company
Great Lakes Coffee Locations
- Midtown: 3695 Woodward Ave, Detroit | 313-831-9627
- Woodward Corner Market: 30955 Woodward Ave, Royal Oak | 248-955-1041
Online ordering is available for carry out and curbside pickup from ima’s locations in Midtown Detroit and Madison Heights. The Corktown location is temporarily closed. You can order from 4 to 9 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday.
- Madison Heights: 32203 John R Road | 248-781-0131 | Menu | Order online
- Midtown: 4870 Cass Ave, Detroit | 313-883-9788 | Menu | Order online
Jolly Pumpkin is offering carry-out and food delivery via DoorDash from its Detroit and Royal Oak locations, but the Dearborn location is temporarily closed. You can also add beer to carry-out orders, including $5 growlers with any food purchase.
Jolly Pumpkin Locations
- Jolly Pumpkin Pizzeria and Brewery Detroit: 441 W. Canfield Street | 313-262-6155 | Menu | 4-9 p.m. Daily
- Jolly Pumpkin Restaurant and Taphouse: 419 S. Main Street, Royal Oak | 248-544-6250 | Menu | 4-9 p.m. Monday – Friday, 12 -9 p.m. Saturday & Sunday
Mexican Fiesta is offering curbside carry-out service at its Metro Detroit locations in Canton and Dearborn Heights.
- Canton: 44401 Ford Road | 734-981-1048 | Menu | 12-8 p.m. Monday – Thursday, 12-9 p.m. Friday & Saturday
- Dearborn Heights: 24310 Ford Road | 313-274-3066 | Menu | 12-8 p.m. Monday – Thursday, 12-9 p.m. Friday & Saturday
Detroit’s oldest Mexican restaurant is open for carry-out orders from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. every day at its original Mexican Village location. The Shelby Township location is accepting carry-out orders, preferably for curbside pickup, from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. Friday and noon to 8 p.m. Saturday. For further updates, please refer to the restaurant’s Facebook.
- Detroit: 2600 Bagley Ave | 313-237-0333
- Shelby Township: 47350 Van Dyke Ave | 586-254-2290
Best Detroit Takeout & Food Delivery
Armando’s Mexican Restaurant
Armando’s, a Mexicantown staple of more than 40 years, is offering carry out and delivery via UberEats from 10:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. every day. For carry-out orders, call 313-554-0666. Armando’s Mexican Restaurant is located at 4242 W. Vernor Hwy.
If you are in need of coffee, you can order roasted coffee beans to be shipped to your home. Astro Coffee will also deliver orders of more than 5 lbs. to customers in Detroit, Highland Park, and Hamtramck.
Avalon International Breads
Although Avalon has temporarily closed its Midtown flagship, to-go coffee, tea, soups, bread, and sweets are available at the Bakehouse Outlet from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday. Avalon Bakehouse Outlet is located at 4731 Bellevue Street.
Shawarma and wrap sandwiches are still available from Bucharest Grill, though the new Downtown location on Columbia Street is temporarily closed. You can order online or by calling 313-965-3111 for pickup, and delivery is available through DoorDash.
- Avenue of Fashion: 19492 Livernois Ave | 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. Sunday – Thursday, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. Friday & Saturday
- Corktown: 1623 Michigan Ave | 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. Daily
- Milwaukee Junction: 110 Piquette Street | 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Rivertown: 2684 E. Jefferson Ave | 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. Daily
FOLK is offering curbside pickup and delivery of its small seasonal menu and grocery items from local farms and purveyors. You can place your order and purchase gift cards via the FOLK website. FOLK is located at 1701 Trumbull Ave.
Giovanni’s Ristorante is offering carry-out, trays of its famous lasagna, gift cards, and discounted to-go wine. To order, call 313-841-0122. Giovanni’s Ristorante is located at 330 S. Oakwood Blvd.
Good Cakes and Bakes
Sweet tooth craving? You can order cakes, cupcakes, cookies, brownies, and breakfast pastries by phone at 313-468-9915 or on the Good Cakes and Bakes website. Good Cakes and Bakes is located at 19363 Livernois Ave.
MAGNET & TAKOI
The chefs from MAGNET and TAKOI are offering ready-to-eat and ready-to-cook meals for curbside pickup from a daily menu. You should place your order online by 2 p.m. for same-day pickup, or you can order the day before. The next day’s inventory is updated at 8 p.m. each night. Pickup is available from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday at 4884 Grand River Ave in the alley/parking lot between Ochre Bakery and MAGNET. Please be sure to read all the ordering and pickup instructions for the Curbside Market before you place your order.
Mario’s Restaurant is offering carry out and delivery via UberEats of its Italian cuisine from 3 to 8 p.m. daily. Also, for a limited time, Mario’s is offering a buy one, get one free deal on carry-out orders (excluding shellfish) and bottles of wine up to $60. You can place your order by calling 313-832-1616. Mario’s Restaurant is located at 4222 Second Ave.
Mootz Pizzeria + Bar
Motor City Brewing Works
Motor City Brewing Works is taking to-go orders of its pizzas and craft beer from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday and from noon to 9 p.m. Sunday. Six packs of beer are $5 while supplies last. For daily promotions and specials follow the brewery’s Facebook page. To place your carry-out order, call 313-832-2700 or order online. Motor City Brewing Works is located at 470 W. Canfield Street.
New Order Coffee Roasters
New Order Coffee’s cafes are closed, but you can order freshly roasted coffee beans. New Order is offering free shipping on orders over $25.
The Rattlesnake Club
The Rattlesnake is offering a limited carry-out lunch menu available for curbside pickup from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday through Friday. Order and pre-pay by calling 313-567-4400. The Rattlesnake is located at 300 River Place Drive.
Slows To Go
Though the Corktown location of Slows Bar BQ is closed at this time, you can still get your favorite Slows barbecue and sides from Midtown’s Slows To Go. Walk-up orders are no longer allowed, so call ahead to 313-309-7560, order online, or get delivery via DoorDash, Grubhub, Postmates, or UberEats. Slows To Go is located at 4107 Cass Ave.
Traffic Jam & Snug
Traffic Jam & Snug temporarily closed, but the restaurant announced plans to reopen for carry-out service on Friday, March 27. Traffic Jam & Snug is located at 511 W. Canfield Street.
Save this Detroit takeout guide to Pinterest
I hope this list of Metro Detroit takeout and delivery options allows you to continue supporting local restaurants during the closure of Michigan’s dine-in services. I’ll continue to add takeout options for Wayne, Oakland, and Macomb counties over the coming days.
Have a tip? If you know of other local eateries providing takeout and/or delivery services in Metro Detroit at this time, please email the relevant information to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or message @michiganepicure on Instagram. I’ll do my best to update this list as I learn of changes.