Ancient Athens ruins, cerulean waters, and dramatic seaside cliffs bewitch Greece’s visitors. So, let’s take a virtual journey to Athens and the Cyclades Islands in 10 photos of Greece!
Disclosure: This post contains some affiliate links. When you click on or make a purchase from one of these links, I may earn a commission. Of course, this is at no extra cost to you, and I only recommend products and services I have or would use myself.
Dreaming of a trip to Greece?
If you are dreaming of a trip to Greece, you are not alone. Though the photos in this post were taken on my first trip to Greece while studying abroad in Europe as a college student in 2006, a return visit is definitely on my bucket list.
As a culinary traveler, I would love to go wine tasting at Santorini’s wineries, learn to cook Greek food, and eat seafood freshly caught that day in the Aegean Sea. On a trip to Greece, here are some of the adventures you could have:
- Cruise the Santorini caldera on a catamaran at sunset
- Eat your way through an Athens food tour
- Take a Greek cooking class at a traditional farm on Mykonos
- Delve into the history of ancient Greece on a guided Acropolis tour
Arriving At The Cyclades
View Over Paros
Paros Beach View
Road To Fira
Santorini Black Sand Beach
Off The Santorini Coast
Use the search box below to find the best hotel rates in Greece right now!
Read More Posts to Inspire Your Travel Plans
- Paros Greece Travel Guide
- 10 Photos That Will Make You Wish You Were in Ireland
- 10 Photos That Will Make You Wish You Were in Switzerland
- Five Best Restaurants in Cyprus
- 6 Amazing Vacation Destinations Around the World
Save this post to your Greece or Europe travel board on Pinterest!